Accirro is seeking a driven, dynamic Recruitment Specialist to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria. As a global recruitment firm focused on connecting top talents with leading companies worldwide, we need recruiting professionals who can source, attract and acquire quality talent.
As our Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for clients across various functions and industries. This includes talent sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, salary negotiation, onboarding and more. You will collaborate with our team of experts to build pipelines of qualified candidates using innovative techniques.
- Developing customized recruitment strategies based on client hiring needs
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through online channels, events, referrals etc.
- Performing initial screening of applicants’ resumes and profiles
- Conducting interviews to assess candidates’ skills and fit
- Managing and coordinating recruitment workflow using latest tools
- Selecting qualified candidates to present to clients
- Advising on salary negotiations and drafting job offers
- Ensuring smooth onboarding and joining of new hires
- Maintaining extensive talent network and pipeline
- Staying up-to-date on recruiting best practices and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Expertise in sourcing candidates online and through professional networks
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Passion for using technology to transform hiring
- Recruitment certification is a plus
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume detailing their recruitment experience using the job application form attached to this job below.
Accirro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.